It reduces the risks of failure. This testing incorporates testing exercises, procedures to guarantee that IT applications and the fundamental infrastructure are tuned to deliver on execution, adaptability, unwavering quality, accessibility, performance, and scalability. The aim is to test infrastructure between test environments, test tools, and office environments
Bug Hunters Infrastructure Testing Approach
- Collect the requirements from stakeholders.
- Designing test plan as per the understanding of the required infrastructure.
- Test cases are then designed covering Operating systems supports, up-gradation scenarios to name a few and covering functional testing as well.
- After approval of the test cases, QA Team executes each scenario and corresponding test cases.
- Testing application before and after the migration.
- Testing the servers before and after the data migration to ensure that no charge are observed.
- Testing the application with different versions of databases.
Infrastructure Testing in Cloud
- Testing the load on an application with different configurations.
- Test if an application is a browser compatible in a cloud environment.
- Test installation of the application on the cloud.
- Test the network layer for future updates of the application.
- Design test cases and prepare test data.
- Test for the isolated network.
- Test impact on the performance of the application on various networks such as VPN, Wi-Fi, LAN etc.
- Test for additional libraries, build packages.
- Test for disk space required.
- Install the application on different Operating Systems.
- Test for the installer packages required for installing the application.
Test Environment Infrastructure
- Set up a test environment for regular releases of the project.
- Create a test environment for hotfix releases.
- Create solutions to manage server and client environment issues.
- Finalize test tools for Test Plan, test design, and execution.
- Decide tools for debugging and reporting the bugs.
Functional Automation testing on Web applications, Mobile applications, APIs etc
Web application Performance & Load testing
Web application Security Penetration testing
Multi Browser-OS Compatibility testing
Oracle EBS on-premise/cloud applications’ Business Process testing
We do process oriented documentation for a better-quality output
End to End functional Testing on Web applications, Client-Server applications, Mobile applications and APIs etc
TELL US WHAT YOU WANT
GET IN TOUCH
An End To End approach for Agile Automation using Hyper Testing
As the software keeps growing, the testing process also becomes quite challenging. Winning and losing the business depends on the quality and time taken to deliver what the customer needs.…
Understanding Agile Software Development
What is Agile? Agile is a set of values and ideas that encourages flexible response to changes. The emerging requirements and their solutions are collaborative efforts of different teams, organisations…
Cypress vs Protractor
End-to-end testing (E2E testing) alludes to a software testing strategy that tests the workflow of an application from beginning to end. The strategy is mainly to simulate real customer scenarios…